Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Brrr

Ok I know, no one wants to hear a whiner, but man oh man it is cold. Freezing hail today, I feel bad for the feral cat that I feed, but hey at least it's getting fed! It (he? I am establishing a gender, he) seems pretty tough though, so I probably don't need to worry. The cats seem to be fighting more often and getting more princessy lately. Maybe now that their regular owner is gone, they're treating me like a substitute teacher, someone to take advantage of and establish new routines with. Little do they know I'm in contact with their regular owner, so I know what's up. Cats tryin' to take me for a ride....

Being a bit of a homebody at the moment. I will justify this as needing to get used to the house before going out and exploring much. Sounds a bit weak I know, it's really just so cold out, and I'm cold enough being inside the house, thank you very much. I can see my breath from here. Seems to make about a 5 (celcius) degree difference when I don't light the fire for a day. I know this, because I am keeping a thermometer in the kitchen.

That is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. can't believe I'm leaving this perfect climate to go to this indoor/outdoor blast of winter! Still, looking forward to this more than anything!

    ReplyDelete