Saturday, May 1, 2010

It Begins

Ok, here it is! My first official post on my brand new blog!

I'm afraid it's being the first one does not guarantee that it will be epic, or even one of much note at all.

That being said, I do not recommend having a large bowl of roasted root vegetables for dinner. There's a reason restaurants serve this as a side dish, rather than a main course. Lesson learned.

Also, I have just gained one cat, Little Foot, and will be taking care of her for the nine days my friend is in Disneyworld. Very exciting, however, having a cat comes with its share of responsibilities and sacrifices. For example, it's Saturday night, and I was going to go out, but am now not sure that's such a good idea. I mean, the cat needs to be fed around 10 or 11 at night (so I'm instructed), and well, if I'm out, well you see what I'm saying. The cat needs to be fed.

Anyway, I think I've proved my earlier comment about the epic proportions of this post, and will now sign off.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! So expressive, funny and inspiring:-)

    ReplyDelete