Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Number 4?

So work's pretty crazy. I'm in the process currently of switching departments (from dishwasher to the packaging department). Today I was: training the new dishwasher, being trained for packaging, and helping Vince in the manufacturing department making the crackers. It was like a metaphor for how disorganized the entire company is! Disorganized, but lovable.

Hm, maybe work's not a fun thing to talk about. I just saw a movie, "Please Give", and it was really fabulous. There was just so much honesty in it, which makes me sound like a try-hard film snob, but there you go. Sometimes people sound like that. And that's ok.

But seriously, there was just something so authentic and relatable about the whole thing. It's the kind of movie that makes ME want to be a film director. Which, in my humble opinion, is saying something.

Actually, I don't have terribly interesting things to say right now, it turns out. I don't seem to have my witty banter about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment